VISONG TEST’s 100 Series
Low Impedance Voltage Output with Integral Electronics Piezoelectric Accelerometer has build-in microelectronic circuitry to convert charge signal to low impedance voltage output.
100 series accelerometers high light:
- All Build-in microelectronic circuits are designed and made in USA
- High Resolution, Low Broadband Electric Noise at 10μV
- Operation Temperature Range: -40°C - +125°C （-40°C - +250°C for J series products）
All Shear Design Sensing Element
- Parallel or Triangle Shear Design with Memory Alloy Fasten Feature
- Choices of High Precision Imported Piezoelectric Ceramic（J series products） or Normal Domestic Piezoelectric Ceramic for different applications
- Economic design with annular shear sensing element
Package and Power Supplier
- 100 series accelerometers work with any type of constant current power supplier with supply voltage of 18-30V, and can be directly connected to a data acquisition with current power supplier.
- The standard accessory of the accelerometer includes one low noise cable (1m) and a calibration certificate.
- Parallel and Triangle shear design sensing element, choices of High Precision Imported Piezoelectric Ceramic（J series products） or Normal Domestic Piezoelectric Ceramic
- Different sensitivities from 1 mV/ ms-2 to 100 mV/ ms-2
- Frequency range (±5%) from 0.5Hz (extend to 0.04Hz) up to 10kHz
- Compact design, small package from 14mm hex/20mm height, and13 gram weight
- Electric isolation mounting bases are available
Interested? Please send us an e-mail