Designed for turbocharged engines, this silencer provides a high level of attenuation while keeping the backpressure to a minimum. It is ideally suited for equipment operating in relatively quiet environments.
TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 17 TO 22 DB(A)
- Aluminized/carbon steel construction
- Absorption silencer internally packed with acoustical fiberglass
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI flanges
- Stainless steel and additional inlet/outlet options available – Contact factory for details
- Chart refers to standard product offering
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Contact factory with your project’s design requirements and specifications