The Omnidots Swarm is a budget-friendly vibration monitor that measures in accordance with the DIN4150 and SBR guidelines.
New product release info for noise registration instruments, noise prediction software, noise monitoring, vibration monitoring.
- Omnidots SWARM Asia vibration monitoring building, assets, bridges, tunnels
- Convergence, wireless (mems based) type 1 complying sound level meters and vibration meters for monitoring
- Echolocating app will let you map a room with sound
- Chennai students idea may make aircraft noiseless
- Francis Street din disturbing sleep and speech
- Indonesia orders mosques to cut down speaker noise
- Construction causes more noise than festival speakers
- Weddings in jeopardy as noise row threatens event
- Dallas lacks tools to track dramatic increase in noise complaints against Love Field
Posted by Admin on 12/1/2018 to Product news, new releases, updates
Convergence, wireless (mems based) type 1 complying sound level meters and vibration meters for monitoring
Posted by Admin on 11/1/2018 to Product news, new releases, updates
Now supported and available throughout Asia, all Convergence Instruments products such as data loggers, wireless vibration monitoring devices, wireless sound level monitoring devices (complying with Class 1).
Rugged, lightweight and standard with 1 week battery autonomity, the price from these mems based instruments is very competitive. Add a small solar panel or charger and you can use it for years.
Conveniently online login to see realtime data, or just use them for offline monitoring.
Now available at acousticals.org.
For more info, visit the Convergence Instruments manufacturers website.