The rugged and compact design makes it well suited for both laboratory and field use. The design ensures a stable and uniform sound power output with unique long-term stability.
• Substitution and Juxtaposition methods for determination of sound power of noise sources according to ISO 3747
• Comparison method for determination of sound power of noise sources according to ISO 3741, ISO 3743-1, ISO3744 and 3747.
• A weighted Sound power output : 93dB re 1 pW (50Hz line frequency)
• Sound power 50 Hz – 20 kHz: 94dB re 1 pW (50Hz line frequency);
• Fulfils ISO 6926 for reference sound sources in the extended frequency range 50 Hz – 20 kHz.
• Individual calibrated (accredited calibration optional)
• Long-term stability
• Weight 18,6 Kg
Interested? Please send us an e-mail