Analog Power Amplifier PA 14-500 SPEKTRA
The analog power amplifier BAA 500 was developed for the control of vibration test systems with a maximum of 500 VA. The RMS output power is calculated at a load impedance of 4.0 Ohm. The frequency of the power amplifier ranges from 40 Hz to 15 kHz at full power or with DC to 100 kHz with reduced power and minimum harmonic distortion. The device offers extremely stable operation within the specified temperature and voltage range and is therefore highly reliable. The analog power amplifier allows operation in both voltage and current mode. Its RMS output current limit is variable.
- Power amplifier for modal testing shaker
- Power amplifier for environmental testing systems
Range of Use
- Research and development departments in industry
- Environment testing laboratories
- Universities and research institutes